Re: Survey on SVG barriers of adoption

I've updated the survey taking into account the feedback.  I'm not
sure how to formulate the question about adoption of SVG as it is kind
of focusing on two types of users - those that use SVG and those that
don't.  I split it into two similar questions instead.  I'm not sure
if this is the best way to go, as I can't see a option to link
questions and make one of those required.

I've not added the mobile/widget questions yet.  Is there a use case
for these in a survey about SVG?