Re: SVG media type

G. Wade,

I'm not sure if you saw my email [1] before you posted this or not.
Unfortunately this has been a long-standing action item and I'm not
sure what the technical/political issues behind it are.

I'm hoping someone on the SVG WG can answer this question as it is
clear this hinders adoption of the format.

Regards,
Jeff

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2009Feb/0010.html