Re: State of the Web

Hi Jean-Claude,

On Jan 26, 2009, at 11:20 , Jean-Claude Moissinac wrote:
> Would you mean
> - state of the vector graphics technics?
> - state of the SVG définition, implementation and adoption?
> or something else?

No, I mean surveying the community's actual usage since it doesn't
completely transpire through mailing lists. Asking people what they
use SVG for, what they'd like to use but can't, what are their common
problems are, what features they don't even know exist, etc. If you
read through the results of the SotW survey you'll see there are
interesting results concerning the usage of CSS, tables, etc. that can
(and should) inform standardisation efforts. It would be nice to have
a similar level of detail for SVG.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/