Reminder: SVG Conf Call - June 25th (New Time)

Thursday June 25th @ UTC 14:00 (9 AM CDT, 10 AM EDT)

- phone bridge number is +1.617.761.6200,  conference 78444 ("SVGIG")
- we will be meeting concurrently in a chat room, on channel
#svgig (irc://irc.w3.org, port 6665)
- for those of you without easy access to IRC, W3C provides an IRC
gateway accessible via the browser at http://cgi.w3.org/member-bin/irc/irc.cgi

Agenda:

- Update on SVG Open status
- Plan for SVG IG Face-to-Face (f2f) during SVG Open
- Update on PlanetSVG website
- Proposed New Conf Call feature:  Show & Tell

Regards,
Jeff