Re: Regrets, Re: SVG Conf Call - June 25th (New Time)

i think (if I'm working out timezones correctly) the time should be ok
for me, but this week I'm at @Media so sadly can't make it.

On 23 Jun 2009, at 16:16, Andreas Neumann wrote:

> Unfortunately the new time won't work well for me. It is during normal
> business hours where I need to be in my office. The previous times
> were
> perfect for me.
>
> My fault - I did not participate in the Doodle poll ...
>
> I will read the minutes.
> Andreas
>

> On Fri, June 19, 2009 5:42 pm, Jeff Schiller wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> Of the 8 people who entered their data at
>> http://doodle.com/np7236sdwc5h8pgr there was not one single time that
>> would work for all participants (let alone the schedules of others
>> who
>> have not entered their schedules).  Challenging!  As a result, I
>> modified my schedule so that the following time will work for the 8
>> participants on the Doodle poll:
>>
>> Thursday June 25th @ UTC 14:00 (9 AM CDT, 10 AM EDT)
>>
>> I've also updated the wiki with this time:
>> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/Communication#Telcons
>>
>> Will send an agenda early next week - please send me items you would
>> like to bring up.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jeff
>>

> --
> Andreas Neumann
> http://www.carto.net/neumann/
> http://www.svgopen.org/

David Storey

Chief Web Opener / Product Manager, Opera Dragonfly
W3C WG:  Mobile Web Best Practices / SVG Interest Group

Opera Software ASA, Oslo, Norway
Mobile: +47 94 22 02 32