Re: SVG IG Conf Call May 19th

Hi, Guys-

Jeff Schiller wrote (on 5/15/09 10:30 AM):
> We haven't had a conference call in awhile, busy with all sorts of
> activities.  I'd like to propose having a SVG Interest Group
> conference call Tuesday, May 19th at 1 PM Eastern (17:00 UTC+0)
>
> - 13:00 PM to 14:00 Eastern (check the wiki for your local time:
> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/index.php?title=Communication )

Sorry, I already have a telcon at this time, every week (the WebApps
Widgets Update Patent Advisory Group), which I can't miss... would it be
possible to move the telcon an hour earlier, later, or to another day?

Sorry for the late notice...

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs