Re: SVG IG Conf Call Agenda (April 6th)

Thanks to David pointing out that the time I listed below is inconsistent.

The time for the conference call this week will be :

Monday April 6th:
 12:00 UTC-5 (Noon Central)
 13:00 UTC-4 (1 PM Eastern)
 17:00 UTC+0
 18:00 UTC+1
 21:00 UTC+4

We will be keeping this time this week despite the following:

- David Dailey has indicated that this time doesn't work for him (he
will update his availability so we can plan for the next call)

- To Glenn Adams and those who have not entered their availability
yet, please enter it at http://www.schepers.cc/w3c/svg/ig/ (by
clicking 'someone else', entering your name/initials and painting your
available time) or if you are unable to do so, please tell us your
availability on the mailing list.

- There was a time change since Doug first posted the survey, so
please review and update your times based on your now current time if
you were affected by Daylight Savings Time.

Thanks,
Jeff Schiller