SVG IG Conf Call Agenda (April 6th)

Just a reminder that we'll be having our SVG Interest Group conference
call Monday at 1 PM Eastern (17:00 UTC+0).

- every other Monday (this week, April 6th)
- 12:00 PM to 13:00 Eastern (check the wiki for your local time:
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/index.php?title=Communication )
- phone bridge number is +1.617.761.6200,  conference 78444 ("SVGIG")
- we will be meeting concurrently in a chat room, on channel
#svgig (irc://irc.w3.org, port 6665)
- for those of you without easy access to IRC, W3C provides an IRC
gateway accessible via the browser at
http://cgi.w3.org/member-bin/irc/irc.cgi

Since we haven't met for awhile, this will be a status update.  If
you'd like something added to the agenda, please send it to the
mailing list:

1) SVG Open

2) PlanetSVG

3) David Dailey's SVG book