Re: [minutes] SVG IG Conf Call Dec 4th

Hi All,

Sorry that I was unable to make it to the meeting last week. We're
completing our beta 2 build tomorrow!

On reviewing the minutes I noticed Brainstage came up. Just wanted to
point out that I'm with Brainstage (for those who didn't know). I'm
not sure how far the discussions have progressed (I'm catching up on
email right now) but I hope we can help with SVG Open 2009!

Best wishes,
Don

Donald Doherty, Ph.D.
Founder and Chief Science Officer