SVG IG Conf Call Dec 4th

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 21:38:18 -0600
To: "SVG IG List" <public-svg-ig@w3.org>

Please send updates to me and the list if there are other topics you
would like to discuss this week - so far the agenda if very light!

Details:
- every other Thursday (this week, Dec 4th)
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM EST (check the wiki for your local time)
- phone bridge number is +1.617.761.6200,  conference 78444 ("SVGIG")
- as usual, we will be meeting concurrently in a chat room, on channel
#svgig (irc://irc.w3.org, port 6665)
- for those of you without the Chatzilla Firefox extension or access
to a standalone IRC client, W3C provides an IRC gateway accessible via
the browser at http://cgi.w3.org/member-bin/irc/irc.cgi

Topics:

1) SVG Open 2009
- status and updates

2) SVG Community Website
- visual look & feel - progress of Drupal theme?  Rob: status
- discussion of wireframe/flow of site:
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/Community_Website_Activity#Design
- generating content for the site (tutorials, etc), ways to spread the link
- other plans (if people wish to contribute time/energy in investigation):
 a) Separate Feeds for News/Blogs/Forums?
 b) Email subscriptions for forums and forum topics?
 c) Mechanism to upload SVG files (moderated)?

Thanks,
Jeff Schiller