Re: planetsvg maintenance

From: Rob Russell <rob@latenightpc.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:14:12 -0500
To: SVG IG List <public-svg-ig@w3.org>

I've done the upgrade to Drupal 6.6. Some of the modules weren't
available immediately but they should all be fine now.

If all is well then in a couple hours I'll start applying a few module
updates. FeedAPI and Freelinking are notable among those.

Regards,
Rob Russell
rob@latenightpc.com
http://www.latenightpc.com/blog/