Re: Editors for planetsvg.com

Thanks Robin, I made you an admin so you'll have access to the
unpublished feed items.

There's a view we're working on specifically for moderating. It's not
perfect, but you can see it at http://www.planetsvg.com/moderate . As
far as I remember I think you need to click the edit link then you can
set the status to published for each item. It's not a great workflow but
it should be okay for getting started. I've been reading up on the Views
module and should be able to improve the workflow soon.

The other problem is that currently I think I (Rob) show up as the
author for all news feed items. I want to change that so there's a
generic user name for news items, that's somewhere in the settings for
FeedAPI.

Anyhow, thanks for helping out.

Rob Russell
rob@latenightpc.com