Re: Domain for the SVG community site

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:02:34 -0500
To: "Dailey, David P." <david.dailey@sru.edu>, public-svg-ig@w3.org

Hi David,

Shelley has already contacted me off-list and we've discussed her
domain.  She told me that if we decide on planetsvg.com that she might
either do a simple redirect or abandon it altogether.  Anyway, we can
definitely work it out with Shelley so I wouldn't let that deter us
from using planetsvg.com if it's what everyone agrees on.

Plus, Doug already owns the domain so that makes it a little easier.