From: "Jeff Schiller" <codedread@gmail.com>
To: unagi69@concentric.net
Cc: public-svg-ig@w3.org
Sent: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 18:32:01 -0500
Subject: Re: SVG IG Resources wiki reality check request

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/Accessibility_Activity/IGResources/Minutes
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/Accessibility_Activity/Administrivia

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/Talk:Accessibility_Activity/IGResources/Minutes

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/Talk:Accessibility_Activity/Administrivia