Little wiki changes

From: Dailey, David P. <david.dailey@sru.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:55:08 -0400
To: <public-svg-ig@w3.org>

I made a couple of small additions to the wiki, concerning the Community
Web Site, that I thought might bear mentioning. I detected no
probability of controversy, so went ahead and did them, though I
thought, since one's probability detectors might always be prone to
getting out of tune, that maybe I should mention:

To the "key component" section I added:
*reviews of editors for SVG in conjunction HTML, XHTML, AJAX, XSLT,
etc., both code-based and WYSIWYG
and
* challenges and contests, e.g.:
    challenge = rainbows and doughnuts
[http://www.mail-archive.com/svg-developers@yahoogroups.com/msg13256.htm
l]
    challenge = "i can do that in SVG" challenge
[http://www.mail-archive.com/svg-developers@yahoogroups.com/msg13243.htm
l]
    contest = Log rolling contest
[http://www.mail-archive.com/svg-developers@yahoogroups.com/msg12306.htm