Re: Agenda for Thurs Call (Sept 11th)

Just in case people need a reminder of the conference details:

- every other Thursday (this week, Sept 11th)
- 11:00 to 12:00 AM EST (check the wiki for your local time)
- phone bridge number is +1.617.761.6200,  conference 78444 ("SVGIG")
- as usual, we will be meeting concurrently in a chat room, on channel
#svgig (irc://irc.w3.org, port 6665);

I apologize for not including this with the original notice.

Thanks,
Jeff