From: public-svg-ig-request@w3.org on behalf of Jonathan Chetwynd
Sent: Sat 9/6/2008 5:10 AM
To: public-svg-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: sockets

doug,

having difficulty understanding "We are aligning around the
work being done in the WebApps WG and HTML5 WG to ensure broader
interoperability.

if it's dropped?

I read elsewhere that websockets also has issues, breaking standards already set...

in what public space is this being discussed if not here?

given the relevance of SVG to games and hence sockets, presumably this is the place?
but it's very quiet on that front...

regards

my logo <http://www.openicon.org/>

Jonathan Chetwynd