SVG IG telcon cancelled this week

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 20:59:31 -0500
To: public-svg-ig@w3.org

There has not been only minor progress from my side since our last
call - and since some of us will be at the SVG Open in Germany and
won't be able to attend the call - I decided to cancel the call for
this week.  Our next call will be Sept 8th, 2008.

If there are any issues that you would like to discuss, please raise
them in the mailing list, edit the wiki, or join the IRC channel.

Thanks,
Jeff Schiller, Chair