Posting To SVG IG List

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 20:15:25 -0400
To: SVG IG <public-svg-ig@w3.org>

Hi, SVG IG-

I've gotten quite a few offlist responses to topics related to the SVG
Interest Group, including several positive replies about the David's
book.  I believe Jeff has also gotten some off-list emails about the SVG
IG, too.

It would actually be much better to reply to this list than to email the
chairs privately.  Shows of support for publishing the SVG book, or
general topics for the SVG IG are better done in the public, so that
others can benefit from replies and we can hold a conversation about
issues and questions.  Though this is a publicly-viewable list, people
shouldn't feel shy about voicing their opinions or bringing up issues.
The more traffic we have on this list, the more it helps the SVG community.

Of course, if a sensitive topic or issue comes up, I'm happy to
correspond privately.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, WebApps, SVG, and CDF