FW: [svg-developers] Negative values for animation of startOffset in text on a path

From: Dailey, David P. <david.dailey@sru.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 09:21:30 -0400
To: <public-svg-ig@w3.org>

Good day/evening,

Out of habit, I had sent the following to svg-developers, and then I realized, since it seems to be a spec thing, that this group would really be a more appropriate forum(que no?). I guess it depends to some extent on confirming my suspicion that one cannot do what I seek to do here without tweaking the spec, but then it still falls under the aegis of how best to accomplish things and that, I gather, would still be on topic?  Apologies for the duplication to those of you who already saw this in svg-developers.

David