four days notice? Meeting on Thursday, June 26, 2008

Doug,

Please could more notice be given, and a later date agreed by members?
four days notice is unreasonable, though I fully accept the time of
day issue.

I am at a SKOS conference on that day:
http://www.iskouk.org/AgendaIR_June2008.htm

It's possible I could contribute via IRC, but do not consider this a
good option

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd@btinternet.com