RE: SVG A11y Task Force

From: Rich Schwerdtfeger [mailto:richschwer@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2017 12:57 PM

What is the status of the task force? I read the following post to the list but I have not seen any minutes posted beyond that date.
[Jason]By way of interesting coincidence, I recently searched back through my mail and found that, indeed, there's nothing on record since that thread, and I was wondering what further work, if any, was planned.

If work proceeds on the larger graphics taxonomy (i.e., not just the minimal one that has been completed so far), then I'm interested. I'm also interested in whether any specific support is needed in SVG for tactile graphics embossers and, if they become available, dynamic tactile graphics displays, such as the product foreshadowed at
http://www.aph.org/graphiti/

Thank you for your compliance.