Re: Introduction for Graphics AAM

Amelia,

The changes are great.  I will put the into on the agenda for next week.

All,
The rawgit version is of the branch with the changes
http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/gm-intro/graphics-aam/graphics-aam.html

     Regards,

    Fred Esch
 Watson, IBM, W3C
  Accessibility

 IBM Watson       Watson Release Management and Quality