Re: Agenda SVG accessibility task force meeting June 22, 2016

It doesn't look like I'll be able to call in today.  See my other email for
"News from SVG WG".

+1 on Resolutions to publish new Working Drafts of SVG-AAM and ARIA
Graphics module, and a First Pass Working Draft on Graphics-AAM.

The Graphics AAM is definitely not as complete as I'd like it to be, but I
think it is good enough to get out as a FPWD.  If anything, publishing may
earn us a little extra attention & feedback from the Accessibility API
teams.