Re: Regrets: agenda July 13, 2016 SVG accessibility task force meeting

I could also do either.

FYI, the UAI meeting is 3pm ET on Tuesdays (aka, immediately after our time
slot), so if Rich and/or Chaals don't have a conflict or preference I'd
suggest going with Mondays.

(Although, then again, the APG meeting is 1pm ET Mondays (aka, immediately
before our time slot), so maybe it doesn't make a difference.)

~Amelia