Re: Request for Resolution: Publication of new SVG Accessibility draft specs (was: Agenda requests, 30th June 2016 telcon)

To confirm for the SVG Accessibility folks, this resolution was approved at
last week's telcon:

https://www.w3.org/2016/06/30-svg-minutes.html#resolution01

...and now that I look at that again, the resolution text has got it mixed
up about which one is a FPWD (should be the Graphics Roles AAM) and which
are new drafts (SVG-AAM and ARIA Graphics Module).  I hope that doesn't
affect the intent!