Re: Agenda January 26, 2016 SVG accessibility Task Force meeting

Amelia,

Rich, Doug and I were the only ones present so we instead of having a
meeting we did housekeeping and reviewed Rich's 2015 actions.  I felt safe
reviewing and closing uncontroversial actions that didn't need editorial
review. We created a new 'SVG Next' product in the tracker to tag actions
in a wait state. Action-1601 and Action-1704 were moved to SVG Next.  We
got as far as Action-1704 in Rich's actions.

I did ask for an explanation of an issue Joanie Diggs raised via github,
the issue being - the documentation allows for multiple titles and desc
children and we did not have a test for it.  I am going to raise Joanie's
issues in another email.

     Regards,

    Fred Esch
 Watson, IBM, W3C
  Accessibility

 IBM Watson       Watson Release Management and Quality