      action listeners, presence of global aria properties.  If role
      none/presentation always exclude an element from inclusion in the
      accessibility tree, we need normative text stating so.  Git Issue
   3. Issue:  tspan element - should it be treated like a span and by
      default not appear in the accessibility tree?  Part of Git Issue #133
   4. Issue: Should xml:title be xlink:title? Section 10.1 Name and
      Description has a couple of references to the "xml:title attribute".
      From some quick searching, I have yet to find any reference to that
      attribute; I have, however, found references and documentation for
      xlink:title. Typo? Git Issue #137
   5. Issue: More on Git issue #137 Test alternative for accessible
      description

   We also have an SVG accessibility task force tracker we can make actions
      and issues in. I would like to use the tracker for actions, but I am
      not sure whether we want two places where issues are logged (tracker
      and Git).

     Regards,

    Fred Esch
 Watson, IBM, W3C
  Accessibility

 IBM Watson       Watson Release Management and Quality