Re: Language sensitive tests

Hi all,

On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 18:47:37 +0100, Fred Esch <fesch@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> I've put the language sensitive tests on their own wiki page.  Note, all
> tests on the new wiki page have title/desc elements with a lang
> attribute.
> The tests on the main test assertions wiki page do not have tests with
> titles/desc using lang attributes.  I didn't create any tests where one
> title/desc didn't have a lang attribute and the rest of the title/desc
> had lang attributes. I wasn't sure if they tests with mixed lang/no lang
> attribute would add anything beneficial or whether they would introduce
> complexity for testers. Please review the page and provide feedback.

A quick look suggests the following:

Can you make the files for each test?

Extra points if you can at least create a pass/fail button that helps
people to people record the results they get.

I'm not sure that mixed lang or no lang tests would create more problems
for testers, but I do think it would be useful both to think about how the
testing process works, and to get results.

> Reminder, we meet tomorrow (Tuesday at 1 pm Boston time).

Regrets, as I have a standing clash at this time :(

cheers