Re: HTML AAM linking

Hi Shane,

I don't think any of us are actively working on the spec right now, so feel
free to tidy up as required.

Broken tags are probably just a symptom of too many people editing &
cut-and-pasting.  Some of the auto-magic ReSpec markup may be overspecified
because I was copying existing markup that had been automatically
generated.  However, you'll want to double-check before assuming things
will happen automatically, since we did have some problems with ReSpec
finding the correct references across different specs.

Amelia