Fw: 48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC): Publish two WAI-ARIA FPWDs

There was a suggestion from the ARIA WG to shorten the prefix for the
graphics module role values to either use g- or gfx-.

Let's take this up on the next call a week from this Friday. It does not
need to be done prior to FPWD.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
----- Forwarded by Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM on 11/24/2015 03:35 PM
-----