Re: ARIA Editor's Drafts and gh-pages branch on GitHub

Thanks Rich,

I made the relevant changes to use the rawGit URL as the Editor's Draft for
SVG-AAM.  If you could merge the pull request here, that will take care of
the latest Editor's Draft clearly identifying itself as such, so it does
not confuse people if I distribute that link:

https://github.com/w3c/aria/pull/103

As you said, not much we can do about the out-of-date document on the
w3c.github.io domain until we re-publish, hopefully soon.

Are you suggesting that we should not publish the FPWD of the aria-graphics
module until we have an Accessibility API Mapping section for it?  Or that
we would create an additional spec with the mappings for the new roles?

Amelia