Re: ARIA roles for graphics

Thanks to Fred for copying over the key points of this discussion to the
wiki:

   - https://www.w3.org/wiki/ARIA_roles_for_graphics

I've added a few comments/clarifications to try to clarify why I had
proposed the distinctions I did.  I'll follow-up later with some more
complete examples and use cases.

Amelia