RE: Comments on SVG Accessibility Mappings -- Language and Scope

Not for the first public working draft, but I would hope the SVG accessibility API mapping specification (now on a Recommendation track) would be on a time-line synchronized with that of the SVG 2 specification. In that case, we should be able to include all necessary features to support SVG 2 fully.

>Instead, perhaps include a more general statement that, if there are more
>than one `<title>` or `<desc>` elements, the accessible name/description
>computations will use choose one according to the rules defined in the SVG
>specifications.  For the working drafts, you could add an Editor's Note pointing
>to both the SVG 1.1 section and the draft SVG 2 section.

That seems reasonable to me, although developers might well prefer all the rules to be in the one document for testing and implementation purposes.

If the publication schedules are aligned (accessibility API mappings and SVG 2), then this shouldn't present a problem.

Thank you for your compliance.