Re: Presentation on Accessible SVG at Libre Graphics 2015 in Toronto (29 April – 2 May)

Thanks Tav,

I submitted the proposal as a 20-min talk, with a comment that I might be
able to put together a larger workshop if there was interest.  Luckily, I
realized that Feb 1 was Sunday, not Monday, *before* the deadline passed!

I like the idea of doing some more hands-on work with the Inkscape team.
Definitely get in touch with me if you want to bounce around some
possibilities ahead of time.  As I alluded to in my original email, I'd be
extending the trip to visit friends and family, so could probably arrange
to work around whatever schedule the Inkscape community agrees on.

Best, Amelia