Re: SVG Accessibility Task Force

Thamks Tav, So far 9am is the best time. We will be monitoring more early
this week to see what falls out now that the U.S. holiday has passed.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	Tavmjong Bah <tav.w3c@gmail.com>
To:	Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:	public-svg-a11y@w3.org
Date:	11/27/2014 03:58 AM
Subject:	Re: SVG Accessibility Task Force

On Wed, 2014-11-26 at 13:33 -0600, Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:
> Fred Esch and I will be chairing the SVG Accessibility Task Force and
> we would like to establish a first meeting time for 1 hour.
>
> Fred and I are available:
>
> Thursday 11am eastern;
> Friday, 9-11 am eastern, 1-3pm eastern, and 4-6pm eastern.
>
> For those who want to participate please respond to this email on the
> new public-svg-a11y list with your name and times that you are
> available. If needed we will move to an online poll.

I am interested in participating but don't know how much time I can
commit so I wouldn't weight my response too high. The only slot that
works for me is 9am Friday (3pm CET) and even then I would have to cut
out a few minutes early.

Tav