Re: Greening of Streaming

Hi Dom,

Thanks for your message. We have many group discussions about the points
you mentioned. If you'd like to get more involved, here are some steps you
can take:

   - Join the group, which you can do on this page
   <https://www.w3.org/community/sustyweb/> (if you haven't already).
   - Read our group charter
   <https://www.w3.org/community/sustyweb/2022/09/06/sustainability-community-group-charter/>,
   which explains our mission and the scope of our work on the entire
   ecosystem and life cycle of digital products and services (not just network
   traffic), including a focus on the three pillars of sustainability
   (environment, social, economic).
   - Join the #sustainability channel of our Slack community
   <https://www.w3.org/slack-w3ccommunity-invite> to engage in group
   discussions.
   - Join our regular monthly meeting the last Wednesday of each month at
   2pm BST. (I'm happy to send an invite if that's of interest.)
   - Read the full set of guidelines <https://w3c.github.io/sustyweb/> here.

Thanks again for reaching out.

Tim
*Tim Frick*
(he/him)
Mightybytes <https://www.mightybytes.com/>
773-561-7529

*Mightybytes is a Certified B Corporation.*
Find out how that helps us run a more purpose-driven company
<https://www.mightybytes.com/b-corporation/>.