Re: Scheduling Next Group Meeting [via Sustainable Web Design Community Group]

Hi Christophe,

Sorry, I guess the hyperlinked text didn’t go through. Here is the link:

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/e0VAD8Gb/vote

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 10:16 AM Christophe CLOUZEAU <christophe@digitzu.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> please, what is the url of the doodle to complete?
>

> Best,
>
> Christophe CLOUZEAU
>

> Le 15 sept. 2022 à 15:15, W3C Community Development Team <
> team-community-process@w3.org> a écrit :
>
> Hi All,
>

> Just a reminder to please complete the Doodle poll to find a day/time for
> our next group meeting. I plan to send a meeting invite out mid-next week.
> Current leading days/times: October 10th at 8am or 9am U.S. Central
> Time/2pm or 3pm Central European Time.
>

> In this meeting, we'll discuss development since we last met, then split
> up into breakout rooms to get started on the various subcommittees we
> discussed during last month's meeting.
>

> Current committee structure:
>

> UX Design
> Front-end Webdev
> Back-end Webdev
> Content & Marketing
> Product Management
> Measurement & Reporting
> Business Strategy
> Hosting & Infrastructure
> Policy Frameworks
> Systems (CMS, design, libraries, etc.)
>

> The number of groups here nearly eclipses the number of attendees we've
> had in our last few meetings, so please do encourage others in your network
> to join this group. We're especially looking to diversify the group's
> membership. I also recently added a post to the Mightybytes blog with more
> information on this: Help Us Establish Environmental Standards for the
> Internet. Feel free to share if you think that might be useful.
>

> Thanks very much!
>

> ----------
>
> This post sent on Sustainable Web Design Community Group
>

> 'Scheduling Next Group Meeting'
>

> https://www.w3.org/community/sustyweb/2022/09/15/scheduling-next-group-meeting/
>

> Learn more about the Sustainable Web Design Community Group:
>
> https://www.w3.org/community/sustyweb
>

> --
*Tim Frick*
(he/him)
Mightybytes <https://www.mightybytes.com/>
773-561-7529

*Mightybytes is a Certified B Corporation.*
Find out how that helps us run a more purpose-driven company
<https://www.mightybytes.com/b-corporation/>.