Re: How much of the web runs on renewables today?

I wrote a set of essays on quantifying sustainability a few years ago on my
blog, http://sustainablevirtualdesign.wordpress.com. A full Life-Cycle
Analysis seemed out of the questions, so I proposed a scheme of "green
ingredients" - swapping one part of the the web build with an equivalent
part that was more sustainable. An example for Virtual Reality (near the
end of the deck) at :

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1OTXaz3RuV0HWgM754PRMUC7d2KYVHH974s5hnAt53wk/edit?usp=sharing

also see my comments on CMS systems at:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Ji7s09H-NLggO6b11YvOY9pP3QQaXKj7jNfIPoqzqqk/edit?usp=sharing