RE: [ExternalEmail] Proposal for a new organisation of the SSN Ontology

Michael and all,
I strongly support this redesign, at least in principle (as Michael knows!).  I haven't had a chance to look at the detail, yet, I am afraid.

A point of minor disagreement, though. I think your message implies that (roughly) the SSN is "complete" and
everything else is covered by "stubs" and "examples".
I think there is real extension work to be done (appropriately modularised), perhaps around "activation",
"humans as sensors" and possibly systems, platforms and deployment too.

Kerry