Extending EventStatusType (was Re: Scores for head to head events)

In addition to the existing http://schema.org/EventStatusType enumeration:

   - EventCancelled
   - EventPostponed
   - EventRescheduled
   - EventScheduled

Eleni observes that the following are missing:

   - EventInProgress
   - EventDelayed - an event is impeded from starting (i.e. moving from
   EventScheduled to EventDelayed) *[my interpretation]*

Richard suggests adding:

   - EventPaused - an event is in a scheduled intermission (e.g. half-time,
   drinks break, time-out - but not "Rain Stopped Play"?) *[my
   interpretation]*.

I would also propose adding:

   - EventSuspended - a started event is temporarily halted (i.e. moving
   from EventInProgress to EventSuspended, e.g. "Rain Stopped Play" or
   "Waterlogged Pitch" or "Crowd Invasion")