Re: Scores for head to head events

Ok I think I understand where you're coming from now Paul. SportsEvent does
have an eventStatus predicate of type EventStatusType which is an
enumeration. If we add an EventInProgress enum and introduce the concept of
EventSegment I think it would be a good start to handling many of the
aggregate cases for reporting live results.

Is it sufficient to omit those results items for anything in the scheduled
phase?

I have a more general question also: what is the policy for leaving
inference to a consumer of the data? For example, it can be inferred that
an event with eventStatus==EventInProgress does not have a final result. Do
we need different terms for results prior to the outcome being known?