Re: Scores for head to head events

I was wondering if we could make use of the Action concept for representing head to head actions/results. Schema.org already has the concept of WinAction, TieAction and LoseAction. In this case, a football WinAction could be modelled as:

<!--  Liverpool won a football competition against Crystal Palace. -->
<script type="application/ld+json">
{
  "@context": "http://schema.org",
  "@type": "WinAction",
  "agent": {
    "@type": "SportsTeam",
    "name": "Liverpool",
    "@id": "https://dbpedia.org/resource/Liverpool_F.C."
  },
  "object": {
   "@type": "SportsEvent",
    "name": "Barclays Premier League Liverpool v Crystal Palace"
  },
 "result": "2-0",
 "agentScore": 2,
  "participantScore": 0,