Re: Web Speech API supported languages

The Web Speech API is a specification that is supported in a variety
of web browsers. The underlying implementation is dependent on the
browser vendor.

The implementation in Google Chrome supports the same languages
currently supported by the Google Cloud Speech API, as listed here:
https://cloud.google.com/speech/docs/languages