Re: Training for specific vocabulary Google Speech API

This email list is for the discussion of the W3C Web Speech API
specification [1].

If you have questions specific to the Google Chrome implementation [2] of
the Web Speech API, or the Google Cloud Platform Speech API [3], please
direct them to those mailing lists.

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/speech-api/raw-file/tip/webspeechapi.html
[2] https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!forum/chromium-html5
[3] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cloud-speech-discuss