Re: Example 3 error: event.resultIndex not resultIndex

Eliot,
You are correct. Thank you for pointing this out.

Therefore, I propose the following errata:

Section 6.1 Speech Recognition Examples: Example 3:
  "resultIndex" should be "event.resultIndex".

If there's no disagreement, I'll add this to the errata page on May 30.

Glen Shires