Re: Example 3 error: event.resultIndex not resultIndex

I've updated the errata with this change (E16).

As always, the current errata is at:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/speech-api/raw-file/tip/speechapi-errata.html

And the draft of the Web Speech API Specification updated with this errata
is at:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/speech-api/raw-file/tip/webspeechapi.html