Re: Comercial use

Tomasz,
The Web Speech API specification [1], created by this group, is available
for browsers to implement.

The Google Chrome browser currently has an implementation of the speech
recognition portion of the Web Speech API, which is free to use on
websites. Here's a demo and introduction for web developers. [2]

Although not related to the Web Speech API, but since you ask, the Android
OS SDK also includes speech. [3]

Glen Shires

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/speech-api/raw-file/tip/speechapi.html
[2]