Potential errata being discussed in our Speech API bugzilla database

From: Glen Shires <gshires@google.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 08:13:35 -0800
To: "public-speech-api@w3.org" <public-speech-api@w3.org>
Reminder, there are several issues being discussed in our Speech API
bugzilla
database [1]. I encourage you to read and provide feedback.

- SpeechSynthesisUtterance interface voiceURI attribute should be voice
- reconsider which objects are event targets
- SpeechRecognitionError should have 'service-error'

(If you wish to receive email for each update, add yourself as a cc.)

[1]
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=Speech%20API&component=Speech%20API

/Glen Shires