Re: Experimental speech-recognition portion of JavaScript Speech API in Chrome

From: Glen Shires <gshires@google.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 19:28:40 -0700
To: Hans Wennborg <hwennborg@google.com>
Cc: public-speech-api@w3.org
Here's some very simple sample JavaScript code using the Speech Api to fill
an input-field and to fill a select-options list with n-best alternatives.
To use them:

- Install dev-channel Chrome:
http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel

- Open a new tab and type "about:flags".

- Enable "Speech JavaScript API" and click button at bottom to "Relaunch
Now".

- Open one of the enclosed web pages: This is can be done by browsing from:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-speech-api/2012Sep/

/Glen Shires